Search North Dorset Area
North Dairy Farm Solar Park
Request for EIA Screening Opinion under Section 6 of the Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 for a proposed 49.9MW solar park with battery storage facility at land at North dairy Farm, Pulham, Dorchester, DT27EA
Plans, drawings and material submitted to the local authority are protected by the Copyright Acts 1988 Act (section 47). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with the approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner (the applicant / agent / architect). You may, however, make copies of the decision notice provided the copies are not altered in any way.
With regard to Ordnance Survey mapping or any mapping created from Ordnance Survey material, you are reminded that this is also subject to Crown Copyright. You may view or download this for private and non-commercial purposes only. Such mapping may not be further sub-licensed, sold, demonstrated, lent or otherwise transferred or exploited without the prior written permission of Ordnance Survey.
Type/area of application
- East DorsetView the planning applications in the former East Dorset District Council area
- North DorsetView the planning applications in the former North Dorset area
- PurbeckView the planning applications in the former Purbeck District Council area
- West DorsetView the planning applications in the former West Dorset District Council area
- Weymouth and PortlandView the planning applications in the former Weymouth & Portland Borough Council area
- Minerals and WasteView applications related to quarrying, mineral working and waste management and former Dorset County Council applications.
- I don’t knowIf you aren’t sure which area or type of application you need, you can find out by entering a postcode
Planning history searches
If you are unable to find the application that you are searching for using the searches above, you can contact us with details of the site or application and we will search for it for you. Depending on the type of information you are asking for, there may be a fee of £50. Contact us by email to find out more.
Comments taken into consideration
We receive a large number of comments on planning applications. This means we cannot enter into detailed discussions with individual concerns raised. Your comments should be based on material consideration. This will be taken into account when deciding a planning application or on an appeal against a planning decision.